Webyog experience 2+Years Hiring UX Designer On Nov 2016 in Bangalore
|Job Role||UX Designer|
1. Solid understanding of user focussed product design principles with the ability to address complex design problems and provide sound design solutions.
2. Strong Interaction design skills: Information architecture, System/User flows, Creating UI wireframes and Copy writing.
3. Ability to quickly understand the constraints of a design problem and identify the tradeoffs; the ability to communicate those tradeoffs to fellow decision makers
4. Understand how and why an interface succeeds or fails and spot problems in layout, architecture, flow, copy or presentation before they go into production
5. Strong visual design sense if not skills (layout, hierarchy, typography, color theory, patterns) and a fanatical attention to detail down to the pixel
6. Demonstrated experience and proven track record in app/software design
7. A good all-rounder, informed by deep thought and consideration into the philosophical and practical considerations that make great design
8. At least 2+ year’s experience as key member of a design team that has built products or services for desktop and mobile platforms.
1. Work with the Product and Marketing teams to provide design solutions that address product, business, brand and promotional requirements.
2. Participate and collaborate in concept development and design ideation
3. Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure the output is in line with the design vision and user needs.
4. Push the boundaries of what's possible technically to create better experiences for users