Vistaprint experience 3+Years Hiring Software Developer On Nov 2016 in Ahmedabad
|Job Role||Software Developer|
1. Develop Web based interactive tools in partnership with Workforce Management Analyst.
2. Building and Automating reports/dashboards with in-depth analysis by creating tables through existing databases.
3. Upgrading existing tools as the user organization’s need change.
4. Integrate data from various back-end services and database.
5. Create, maintain optimized stored procedures and database.
6. Analyzing the existing database to create customized view and reports.
7. Data Warehousing.
8. Resolve end users tool issues through collaborating with Operations.
9. Conduct and deliver root cause analysis on tool servicing or productivity issues and make recommendations to Ops.
10. Identifying own development needs in relation to current role, future plans and own personal development objectives in line with development plan.
1. Bachelor/Master degree preferred with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
2. Should have completed Web Tool development projects.
3. Advanced level of Microsoft SQL programming skills required. Database knowledge, knowledge of Stored procedures, views, triggers is required.
4. Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio with Web Application Deployment is must.
5. Experience in analytics tool like MS Excel, Tableau, QlikView will be added advantage.
6. Expert computer skills with software programs such as MS Excel, Access, Project, Word, Power Point.
7. Strong analytical skills with a logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language, calm and methodical approach, active listening skills, responds with appropriate feedback and in a timely manner.
9. Highly developed analytical, problem recognition and decision making skills.
10. Highly results oriented and comfortable in a fast pace high stress production environment.