United Health Group Hiring 3-4 years Exp. Security analayst at Noida - June 2015
|Company||United Health Group|
|Eligibility||Any Graduation / Post Graduation|
|Experience||3-4 years Exp|
|Job Role||Security analayst|
As an application security analyst, he will be responsible to initiate web application security scans and perform static code analysis. He will have the opportunity to find and validate vulnerabilities, code reviews and provide remediation guidance to application owner / development team.
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform Web Application Security scans using HP WebInspect, Burp and SOAP UI
- Perform Static Code Analysis using HP fortify and other industry tools
- Support development team and stakeholders to remediate scan findings and vulnerabilities
- Support the creation and implementation of new processes as appropriate
- Staying current on cyber security best practices, news, issues, vulnerabilities and threats
- Fulfilling routine and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Supporting activities related to the implementation and use of tools for code analysis, application scan and reporting.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Substantial combination of relevant education, training, and experience
- Foundational knowledge of multiple areas of information security, such as manual code review, vulnerabilities, exploits and remediation
- Hands on experience with web application scanning tools like WebInspect, Fortify, Burp and SOAP UI.
- Knowledge of Web service scanning and manual test cases development for web service security testing
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal, to both business and technology audiences
- Ability to complete projects independently, ensuring that finished work meets established standards for quality and timeliness
Preferred Qualifications :
- Good to have experience with high level programming languages (e.g., Java, C, C++, .NET (C#, VB))
- Good to have Experience with web application development (e.g., ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, J2EE, JSP)
- Knowledge of standard SDLC practices
- Industry certifications in cyber security, such as CISSP, CEH, and Developer Certifications
- Knowledge industry standards and vulnerability scoring systems such as OWASP, WASC, NIST, CVSS,
Education Requirements :
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate degree in computer sciences
- Any graduate degree with 1 or 2 years diploma in computer sciences / IT
- Computer science diploma can be substituted with relevant IT experience
Experience Requirements :
- 3-4 years of overall experience.
- 2+ years of experience in application security, information security, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.