Trimble Hiring : 2 - 3 Years Software Engineer On June 2015 At Chennai
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
The software engineer is responsible for developing software as per the established requirements.
- Design, implement and test mobile applications to meet established requirements.
- Participate in technical/design reviews as required by the project framework.
- Maintain and archive design documents, source code, and other work products necessary for the project.
- As necessary, work independently or with quality assurance personnel to plan and execute product testing.
- As necessary, perform or enable the on-going support of software through the creation of design documentation, performance or feature enhancements, defect isolation and resolution.
- Other duties as required and requested by management.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years of experience in developing applications on iOS Platform.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C.
- Experience in publishing 3 to 5 iOS apps in the app store
- Experience with ESRI libraries and APIs will be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing iPhone and iPad applications.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.