TIBCO Hiring : Solutions Consultant On July 2015 At Hyderabad Only For Freshers
|Job Role||Solutions Consultant|
TIBCO Software, Inc. ("TIBCO") is a provider of infrastructure and analytical software that integrates diverse systems and data sources and provides analytical insights. TIBCO’s solutions work to decrease the complexity of disparate IT systems and traditional business intelligence applications through integration and easy-to-use interfaces. TIBCO’s Fast Data platform helps customers operate their businesses more efficiently, capitalize on opportunities, and extend the life of their IT investments. The Company has over 4,000 customers across multiple verticals including 51% of the Global 500, 6 of the largest automotive manufacturers, 7 of the top 10 telecommunications companies, 25 of the world’s leading airlines, including all of the top 5, and 7 of the top 10 manufacturing companies worldwide.
TIBCO is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with operations worldwide.
TIBCO mission is to enable real-time business throughout the world by:
- Being the number one provider of real-time solutions;
- Making its customers and partners enormously successful every day:
- Being innovative leaders known as the standard of excellence in business and technology.
Support the sales cycle for solution based activities across designated region through
product demonstrations, PoCs and hands-on workshops.
* Making business presentations to prospective clients using the business and technical
domain expertise, making a strong business and value proposition.
* Ability to execute to a plan and demonstrate dependability and ownership
* Leading the responsibility to prepare business and technical discussions and tailoring
communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales
* Understand, review and capture existing systems and processes at client side covering
Business and technical aspects to understand current challenges and scalability issues.
* Extend domain and business expertise to the customer by evaluating and understanding
critical business processes, with a focus on proposing solutions to address the business
* Guide Bid management teams in understanding and responding to RFP/RFI/RFQ and
preparing solution proposals.
* Engaging customers being a SPOC for all business and technical discussions at mid
management and operations level.
* Coordinating with internal stakeholders from management, engineering, marketing and
delivery functions while designing solutions for the customers.
Conceptual and practical understanding of SOA, BPM, Web Services and Analytics.
* Must have at least 2-4 years of experience in SOA & BPM domains as Pre-sales or
Technical expert. Preferably experience in packaged middleware solutions such as TIBCO, WebMethods, Oracle Fusion Middleware, IBM WebSphere, MuleSoft etc.
* Should be able analyze business, industry and sectors - prepare pro-active solutions for customers in different industries* Should be able to build creative demo and POC's in short time-frame, and articulate it in away, and be ready to be hands-on.
* Should be able to understanding and recommend sizing and architecture to the customer.
* Should be able to handle ambiguity and manage parallel priorities
* Must have exposure to multicultural and heterogeneous environment
* Should have leading and mentoring skills to nurture and grow teams
* Excellent inter-personal communication, leadership and business management skills.
* Ability to see the big picture and pro-active in assuming accountability for the given opportunity.
* Nurturing and developing mutually profitable business relationships with existing and prospective clients.
* Motivator and driven by desire to succeed and help people succeed
* Proactive listener and strong at building business relationships ready for domestic and international travel.