SCI Walk-In: Trainee Electrical Officers | Govt - Job Last Date: 08th July 2015 At Mumbai
|Experience||Govt - Job|
|Job Role||Trainee Electrical Officers|
• On selection day at the given time all applicants to muster/gather at 17th floor, Cafeteria.
• Designated Officers from FP Dept. of SCI will be present in the selection hall for selecting Trainee
Electrical Officers as per requirements.
• After verification of all documents/interview and selection, the name of the selected candidates will be
published on SCI website.
• The selected candidates will be called for medical examination as per present medical rules.
• The Medically fit selected candidates will undergo the electrical familiarisation training for two weeks at
our nominated academy. For training, course fee is to be borne by the candidate which shall be funded
upon satisfactory service of one year on board with SCI vessels .
• Thereafter, the selected candidates will be called for on board training depending on the availability of
• Trainee Electrical officers will be allotted on our vessels and subsequently posted on vessels subject to
completion of formalities (i.e. verification of documents, port formalities etc.)
• After sailing with SCI for six months as Trainee Electrical Officer with satisfactory performance report,
candidates will be considered as Electrical Officer for the second contract if there are any vacancies.
However, further to note that the engagement will be always on Direct Contract.
• The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd. does not have any obligation of contract employment and
does not guarantee job for the selected candidates.
• The list of names of the candidates selected and published on the website will be valid for six months from
the date of publication.