NCR Hiring 2 - 3 Years Exp : Software Engineer On June 2015 At Gurgaon
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Title: Software Engineer
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
The Software Engineer, would be required to work on understanding functional requirements, convert them into Design, document the design as per the documentation standards followed by the organization and develop the same using the core competencies required to develop, unit test, participate in component integration testing, system acceptance testing, user acceptance testing, and complete techno functional setups for test data preparation for the same whenever needed. The candidate selected would also be required to work on Production system issues for analysis and bug fixing as and when needed based on the priority and the severity of the issue. The candidate would also be required to work with Product Suppliers like Oracle etc to analyse and fix standard product issues. The candidate would be expected to be proactive in coordinating activities that require inter team communication and coordination
• B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A
• 2 - 3 years of exp in Oracle Applications in Purchasing/Procurement domain.
• Good in pl/sql, sql
• Fair in forms, Unix, sql loader
• Fair knowledge on Orders , setup, AOL and order creation and invoicing
• Knowledge of JAVA, Informatica , Teradara , SAP/Business Objects - good to have
• Good experience with SDLC including all major phases – requirement, design, coding, testing, documentation and release.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication both written and oral.
• Good team player
• Sense of urgency required to meet objectives and deadlines
• Should have extensive knowledge of Oracle Apps Design, Development and Implementation methodology.
• Experience in Forms / Interfaces / Functions, RICE.
• Have experience on Oracle forms/report, OAF, PL/SQL, Workflow, Oracle API , Personalization
• Good understanding of R12's Multi Org Access Control.
• Sound knowledge of Oracle Apps Database
• Good presentation skills
• Adequate process orientation.
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment