Kronos Hiring 4 Years Exp : Senior software QA Engineer At Noida - June 2015
|Experience||4 + Years|
|Job Role||Senior software QA Engineer|
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000®— use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, services, distribution, and the public sector.
Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide. Kronos is an equal opportunity employer.
- Provide product and administrative support within the engineering infrastructure team for engineering’s mission critical applications, keeping these critical applications operational and evolving to meet the needs of a high performing engineering organization, and collaborate across the global organization in the support of new applications and new versions of existing applications.
- Ensure the mission critical applications that support engineering are always available and tuned to deliver optimal service and that issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with engineering architects, product management and all engineering teams in implementing best practices in software engineering tools supporting all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Conduct research of industry trends and apply best practices in the use of our engineering tools.
- Teach and support our engineering applications ensuring our engineering teams are meeting their long-term goals on capability building.
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future directions for engineering tools as well as applying the latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience, preferably in a product organization distributed across the globe.
- 1+ years of hands on experience with tools or engineering applications experience desired.
- Understanding of the engineering software development lifecycle and applications which support the lifecycle and engineering processes
- Experience administering or using applications such as HP ALM (Quality Center), Bugzilla, Jira, Jira/Agile, Version One, VMWare, test automation tools, source control such as Subversion, ClearCase or Git, build tools such as Jenkins or Team City
- Demonstrated collaborative or supportive behaviors, able to thrive in an engineering culture
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology, tools and process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience development software in an Agile environment is a plus.