IRCON Hiring : Director , Govt - Job Last Date : 06th Aug 2015 At New Delhi
|Experience||Govt - Job|
IRCON International Limited (IRCON) was incorporated in 1976 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with an objective to carry on construction activities in India and abroad on turnkey basis or otherwise in the various fields of infrastructure like Railways, bridges, roads, highways, industrial and residential complexes, airports, optic fibre projects etc. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways.
1. Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Managing Director.
2. He is overall in charge of finance and accounts functions of the organization and is also responsible for formulation of policies relating to finance and accounts, and implementation thereof.
1. The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA (with specialization in Finance) with good academic record from a recognized university/institution.
2. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including
3. Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance and Working Capital Management in an organization of repute.
4. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 06 August 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.