HP Hiring 2 Plus Years Exp : Software Developer on June 2015 At Bangalore
|Experience||2 + Years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
Performs work assigned by others.
Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 +years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
2+ years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net. Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting. Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).