HoneyWell Hiring Engineer , 1 - 2 Years Exp On June 2015 At Madurai
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/post graduates|
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
• Demonstrates capability in C, C++ and exposure to assembly language programming.
• Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications or Test plans and Test Cases.
• Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test writting and certification of software.
• Technical contributions to a project; enhances the success of the project by contributing improvement ideas.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and related experience and able to show proven capabilities in the field or in a related area.
• Exposure to Real Time Operating Systems
• Knowledge of configuration management tools like SVN / Clear Case/ PVCS
• Performs necessary work to accomplish specific task/team objectives within overall cost and schedule.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision and reports to a manager.
• Engineering graduates/ Post graduates in CSE, IT, ECE
• Secured an aggregate of 70% and above with no standing arrears from reputed colleges
• 1 to 2 years of verification experience preferably for Aero.
• Good in at least one programming language and basics of their Engineering curriculum
• C Programming Skills, Testing methodologies – White Box and Black Box testing
• Knowledge on DO178B, DO178C
• Flair for learning new technology /Aero domain
• Good interpersonal and teaming abilities
• Ability to work in a diverse environment
• Ability to identify the risks & escalate as necessary
• Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Interacts with project team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day to day issues.