Govt - jobs CED Hiring : Junior Engineer Last Date : 20th July 2015 At Chandigarh
|Company||Chandigharh Engineering Department|
|Experience||Govt - jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
Recruitment Notice For the Filling up 24 Posts of Junior Engineers (Civil) in the B&R Wing and 07 Posts of Junior Engoneers (Civil) in the public Health Wing of the Engineering Department, Union Territory, Chandigarh.
1. Essential qualification for the post of Junior Engineers (Civil) in the B&R and Public
Health Wing, U.T., Chandigarh
2. Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
1. The number of vacancies are tentative which may vary as per requirement.
2. Wherever the evaluation of marks in educational qualification is in terms of grades (CGPA), the candidate must attachthe conversion scale.
3. Documents for claiming benefit of reserved category should be obtained from competent authority not less than Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Comiissioner/ SDM/ District Sainik Welfare Board/ Chief Medical Officer.
4. The candidates are advised to ensure that photograph affixed by them on the application form is latest.
5. The decision of the department about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of applicant shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
6. In case two or more candidates are having same total score then a candidate older in age will rank higher in order of merit.
Last Date: Last Date for deposit of Application Fee. 23.07.2015 upto 2.00 PM