Ed.CIL Hiring Support Staff, Govt - Jobs Last Date: 06th July 2015 At Noida
|Experience||Govt - Job|
|Job Role||Support Staff (MTS / Messenger)|
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
2. The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before
the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application i.e. 06.07.2015.
Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
3. The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience
and may also include group discussion and/or interview depending on the total
number of eligible applicants.
4. Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their
application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
5. Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in
original as and when called for group discussion and/or interview
6. In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility
of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the
7. Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give
them any right to be called for interview / selection. Call letters for interview
related with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed
8. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for
Group Discussion / Interview.
9. EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large
number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number
of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
10. The candidates should send their filled in applications in the prescribed format
enclosing certified copies of testimonials/certificates in support of educational
qualification, experience, etc latest by 06.07.2015 through speed / registered
post (mode only) to the Project Manager (NMEICT), EdCIL (India) Limited,
EdCIL House, 18-A, Sector 16-A, NOIDA - 201301 (UP).