Ed.CIL Hiring : Support Staff , Govt - Job Last Date : 06th July 2015 At Noida
|Company||Educational Consultants India limited (Ed.CIL)|
|Experience||Govt - Job|
|Job Role||Support Staff(MTS/Messenger)|
Educational Consultants India Limited (Ed.CIL) was conceived and incorporated as a Public Sector enterprise by the Government of India in 1981, under the Ministry of Education and Culture (reconstituted as the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 1985).
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
2. The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application i.e. 06.07.2015. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
3. The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and may also include group discussion and/or interview depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
4. Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
5. Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for group discussion and/or interview.
6. In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
7. Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview / selection. Call letters for interview related with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed
8. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Group Discussion / Interview.
9. EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
10. The candidates should send their filled in applications in the prescribed format enclosing certified copies of testimonials/certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, etc latest by 06.07.2015 through speed / registered post (mode only) to the Project Manager (NMEICT), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18-A, Sector 16-A, NOIDA - 201301 (UP).
Essential: Senior Secondary Certificate.
Desirable: Graduation in any discipline.
Experience: Minimum 2 years postqualification experience as Support Staff.
Experience in Education Sector preferred.
Age limit: Max. 30 years.
Starting Salary Range (consolidated): Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- negotiable, depending on Selection Committee’s recommendation.