Dell Hiring Freshers : Contracts Analyst On June 2015 At Noida
|Job Role||Contracts Analyst|
1 – Represenattaions & Certifications Profile
- Responsible for filling out vendor questionnaires and certification forms from our sales, customers, including online forms - Forms are often required prior to being allowed to participate in RFPs.
- Role supports all English language requests for the ABU, Public, and Other Commercial customers, globally.
- Role requires the team to liaise with SMEs of various departments (EHS, CSR, Conflict Minerals, Security Policies (IT & Physical), Compliance, Regulatory, etc.) for any non-factual information or information pertaining to Customer contracts.
- Ensures accurate entry of data and reconciles entered items.
- Maintains databases and updates information as needed.
- Creates and distributes routine and ad-hoc reports if needed.
- Organizes and completes tasks according to assigned priorities and timelines.
- Works on tasks that are generally routine in nature. Interactions are typically limited to immediate area.
Responsibility 2- Advisory
- Having a positive impact on individual development through meaningful IDPs/career.
- Proactively look for out of the box solutions to current team issues and collaborate with the team in resolving these. Leverage team strengths for the process benefit and improve process efficiencies.
Key Abilities/ Attributes:
- Flexibility to work across different time zones and late nights in providing legal support. Specifically, will be required to work more on US time zone (first half of US day) in supporting US based matters.
- Make meaningful contributions toward Legal/Security 2020 and similar programs to drive global and cross-functional coordination and improved team performance in FY16 and beyond.
- Focuses maximum energy on priorities that are aligned with the companys direction and will best position Dell for success.
- Proactively looks to simplify work and find ways to do work better and faster.
- Eager to collaborate, yet takes personal accountability, for meeting and exceeding our plans ad goals
- Be self-motivated, pro-active and assertive.
- Knowledge of business and service delivery issues in IT sector will be an added advantage.
Academic & trades qualifications
Graduation degree from a recognized University with LLB qualification with post qualification experience of 2-4 years; or 2-4 years of relevant post-qualification experience if currently pursuing LLB.
Preferred if the resource has a degree/diploma relating to Business Laws.
Candidates with LLB will be preferred.
Work experience & skills
Post Qualification experience of 2-4 years after LLB or 2-4 years of post-qualification experience after graduation if currently pursuing LLB.
Preferred if the resource has basic knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, etc. and legal terms and legal research skills.
The candidate should have supported relevant audit/compliance function with interaction with internal and external auditors.
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
The resource must have the ability to work as part of a team.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in written and spoken English
Resource should be punctual, able to abide to deadlines and a quick learner.
Ability to work independently across multiple time zones (US, EMEA & APJ)