Dell Hiring 4 Plus Years Exp : Software Development Analyst On June 2015 At Hyderabad
|Experience||4 + Years|
|Job Role||Software Development|
As Software Development Sr. Analyst, you will be part of development team on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is develop solutions to real market problems. This position reports to the IT Manager of Development.
· Develop new applications, and enhance existing components for the applications, using Java technologies.
· Keep up to date on latest software development technologies and methodologies.
· Drive or contribute to development standards as necessary.
· Provide production support to operational staff on key issues as need arises and during release of new software
· Candidate should be able to work in global development environment
· Designing user interaction models, workflows and user interfaces
· Integrating internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
· Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
· 4+ years of experience in development efforts
· Experience working with Java Web Services, Spring framework, Hibernate, JAXB
· Should have experience in PL/SQL programming using Oracle 11G.
· Proven track record of successfully delivering high volume and high availability transactional applications under tight time constraints.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
· Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus
· Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
· Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
· Bachelors of Engineering/Technology degree in Computer Science or equivalent