AllScripts Hiring 4 - 8 Years Exp : Sr Software Engineer On June 2015 At Pune
|Experience||4 - 8 Years|
|Job Role||Sr Software Engineer|
- Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager
- Ability to work with little day to day supervision from project and/or line manager Quality and Adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification.
- Ensure all work is reviewed to ensure adherence to the relevant development standards
- Peer review and sign-off of others work
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Production and revision of accurate detailed estimates
- Escalate product issues and suggest product improvements
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
- Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards
Requirement details :
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of experience as Automation QA Engineer or SDET.
- Expertise in Test Automation frame works & tools preferably Visual Studio Coded UI.
- Should have experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with software development life cycle, testing methodologies, quality control, and quality assurance.
- White box testing/ API Testing / Web Service Testing experience will be a big plus.
- Experience with latest technologies and standard patterns like WCF, WPF, MVVM, MVC and XML will be a plus.
- Experience with performance testing will be a plus.
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to participate in a team environment
- Ability to learn new products quickly, meet deadlines, and contribute creatively throughout the entire development process.
- Experience with both traditional SDLC and agile/scrum development a plus.
- Prior development experience is a plus.
- Experience in the healthcare industry a plus.
- Flexibility with work hours.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant Technical / Business Experience
- 4-8 years experience
- Very little or no travel is required
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.